The DadtographeR

2014 EOS Photos Of The Year and My "Private Airshow"

Some pretty good news, photography wise, to start the year with for me! Off-day today and I had planned to do some street photography after dropping off my daughter at the infantcare centre (IFC), but was too tired (as it turns out, parenting is really no joke!) and decided to go grocery shopping and head home instead.

Turns out that the RSAF's F-15 Eagles were flying past nearby, so I grabbed my 7D, plugged in my favourite 70-300mm lens and snapped away. I'd like to call it my "private airshow," since I haven't actually been to one yet! 

Edited the photos, logged into the EOS World site, saw and clicked on the 2014 EOS Photos of The Year link and was very pleasantly surprised to see my OCBC Cycle photo in it! Thanks Canon Singapore, appreciate it!

The photo which got shortlisted for 2014 EOS Photos Of The Year
Anyway, here are the photos I took today:



Sparrows, Hawks and Eagles

Stay Puft

Of Gods and Men

Majesty

Force Majeure

Riding Off Into The

Tour de Force

Ascension

Blaze A Path of Glory

No Mountain Too High

Stars Within Grasp

Muscle and Sinew

Oh, on a happy ending note, I also placed as a finalist in The Big Picture contest last week with this entry below. If you haven't joined it yet, try and submit your entry because you can win $500 cash!


Special thanks again to all who have helped, and indulged, in my journey, appreciate you all lots!

No comments