The DadtographeR

My 2.1 Speakers Recommendation

Have a budget of SG$100 to maybe $350 and want the most bang out of your buck for 2.1 speakers for your computer system? After doing some of my own research googling reviews (here's one of those I came across) of the different brands and their models' performance and durability, these are my recommendations:

You can avoid most brands you know, and go for the ones below instead if you value good clarity in the mids and are less concerned about boom-boom bass, where the M10 is concerned, at least.

- HiVi Swans M10 

- HiVi Swans M50W


Try and/or buy at Cybermind or X-Treme Solution at Sim Lim Square. The Swans M50W seem to be hard to find, but last I checked, X-Treme has stock for 2 sets. Do remember to test the speakers in store before you bring them home. :)

Further reading, or watching, in this case:

Gaming Audio Myths: Avoid the BS & Save Your Audio Life



No comments