The DadtographeR

Ferrari!

As luck would have it, I saw an update on Singapore Exotic Car Spotter that there were some of Tommie Goh's Ferraris parked at the National Museum and I happened to just leave from mass nearby.



As you can see, there were many many Ferraris there, but I mainly shot the F40, Enzo and F50 as these ranked as my favourites. The F40 was the first Ferrari to get me started on loving sports cars. I remember seeing it being transported on a flatbed truck to the then Hong Seh Motors showroom opposite the old Kandang Kerbau Hospital site, and my jaw dropped in wonder as it went past. That was in 1992. Glad some "grand ol' dames" still keep their good looks despite the test of time!

If you're into sports cars as well, which was the car that got you started?

And without further ado, some photos!

The Enzo Ferrari and F40

The Ferrari F50

Tommie Goh's Enzo Ferrari (and F40)

Mmm, got that right!

The Enzo Ferari

Dat ass!

Love the flowing lines of the Enzo!

The car that started it all for me... The Ferrari F40!

One of the best design features of the F40, imo!

Badge of honour

The Ferrari F40 and F512M. M stands for "Modificata," and the F512M currently remains as the last model of the famed Testarossa lineage.

The Ferrari F50.

Ferrari 512BB



Guess these ladies weren't too interested in the ongoings!


Photos taken with the Canon 5D Mark III and 35mm F1.4L lens.

No comments