The DadtographeR

Invisible Photographer Asia 2011 Top 20 Finalist

My single entry that qualified as one of the Top 20 finalists out of more than 3000 entries in Invisible Photographer Asia's first Street Photography (2011) contest.

Source


The story behind this shot:


I was indulging in a little bit of street in Chinatown with my Canon EOS 550D and EF70-300L lens, but came away somewhat empty handed and decided to  head home. While waiting for the train, I spotted this lady standing at the doors. Ordinarily, this probably wouldn't have caught my interest, but I immediately spotted her warped reflection in the glass panels, which contrasted her slim figure, so I quickly pulled off a few shots. Was very thankful that I spotted her moments before the train pulled into the station!

No comments